Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Small House in a Big House

I love the idea of the small house movement. Seeing people that live in a 300 ft sq. house is an inspiration. I have a large house and I am not going to sell my large house to move to a small house. I can however have a small house within my large house.

First step, go room to room and throw out at least a garbage bag full of junk.
Second step, eliminate rooms of furniture.
Third step, go to step 1.
Continue until I can fit all my stuff in a van.

Problem 1: I like having CDs of my music. It is very comforting to me to know I have a hard copy of the music. I don't like the idea of having all my music digital because I don't want to lose a password, or have a disk go bad or lose access to the music. This is weird because I am not a music person. I don't listen to music on a regular basis. What I don't know is what I am going to do with all the vinyl records in my basement. Probably KSL.com for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment