Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dave sent me a message

I'm so lucky to have David Mark want to be my friend! (I am being sarcastic.)


David sent you a message.

David Mark
David MarkFebruary 18, 2011 at 11:07am
Subject: Hi Whitmore
Hi,

How you doing today? hope you having a great day.anyway just wanted to let you know that i came across your profile and was stunned,deemed it fit that we get to know ourselves decided to write you something cool so we both can get to chat and know more about us,my heart skipped a bit for a slight second when i saw your profile and said to myself that knowing you would be great,you know you never can tell what the future holds in store for you unless you give it a try.

This is my yahoo im (davidmark12355@yahoo.com) pls be as nice and kind as you seem to add me on there and also send me yours so we can talk more there and know more about us.

Hope to hear from you soon,God bless

Dave cares

No comments:

Post a Comment